SMS-gateway based on OS Linux
A universal hardware platform for SMS solutions
Multifunctional GSM/SMS gateway for 4-24 SIM-cards provides SMS sending/receiving, sending USSD-requests. This model allows scaling of GSM-channels (SIM-cards) number from 4 to 24. The chassis of G20 has 5 universal slots for extension boards (GSM, 3G/GSM). The device operates under OS Linux 2.6 (for Atom CPU). Gateways are compatible with SIM-Server/SIM-bank solutions, reliable and straightforward in operation. The gateway design assumes 19-inch rack mounting or desktop placement.
Application and benefits
Gateway between cell networks and software SMS-platforms. Bulk SMS. Establishing of GSM-gateways distributed network by the means of the SIM-server.
Supports all main SMS protocols. Embedded SMS-server. Scalability and openness for adding custom Linux-software. Free technical support – 1 year. Warranty – 2 years.
SMS-Gateway Key features
- Quick-start – ready for operation out of the box
- Scalability (increasing GSM-channels quantity) to 24 channels
- OS Linux – open system for fine-tuning by specialist
- High traffic capacity – 3-5 seconds for sending 1 SMS via 1 channel
- Lowering base stations load – option to shut off unused GSM-modules
- System management and monitoring via Web GUI, console or SSH
- Sending reports and Delivery reports (DLR) support
- Events generation on incoming SMS i.e. execution of preprogrammed scripts (Bash or PHP). For example – script sends SMS as HTTP-request further to some external server
- Option to set daily limits for outgoing SMS as well as analysis of GSM-operator responses
- Integrated LAN and WAN ports — it is possible to use either public or private IP-addresses
- VPN-client – client for VPN-networks is preinstalled
Consider other models of SMS-Gateways