Asterisk GSM Card Polygator is full-featured device for GSM/VoIP, GSM/SMS as well as for data-transfer applications especially with high-speed 3G/WCDMA option. So it provides communication between your application under OS Linux (including Asterisk IP-PBX) and mobile operator GSM-network with clear voice quality and 24/7 stable operation.
In addition there are models for PCI and for PCI-express bus available. The card operates under Linux and in addition is fully compatible with SIP/Asterisk environment. The IMEI codes change feature is available via Asterisk CLI which especially relevant for advanced SIM-management tasks. Remote SIM-management partially supported.
There are two models available: 8-port GSM Card and 4-port Asterisk GSM Card. Therefore 8-port card able to make up to 8 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM networks and from GSM network to IP phone. Consequently 4-port card able to make up to 4 calls simultaneously from IP phones to GSM networks and from GSM network to IP phone.
In addition to voice, Asterisk GSM Card supports SMS sending and SMS receiving on via Asterisk dial plan and/or Asterisk CLI. It also allows your program send/receive SMS with AT-Command (without Asterisk). While the Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900) + WCDMA (2100, 3G) support available as additional (paid) option, the choice of Dual-band (900/1800) or Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900) is provided free of charge.
Asterisk GSM Card main features
– 4/8 concurrent channels (depending on model)
– SIM Card Hot swapping
– Asterisk dial plan based routing
– DTMF support
– Call-clipping support
– Digital audio quality (noise suppression, echo cancellation)
– Standard SIP (RFC2543,RFC3261) protocol
– Receive SMS and Send SMS via Asterisk dial plan or CLI
– Change IMEI via Asterisk CLI
– Allows your program Send/receive SMS with all AT-Commands
– Protocols:SIP (RFC2833, RFC2543,RFC3261)
– Hardware codecs: G.711 u-Law,G.711 a-Law,G.723,G.726,G.729A,G.729A/B
– Voice Quality: VAD,CNG,AEC,LEC,jitterbuffer
– Almost any kind of VoIP/GMS gateway application
– SMS-gateway for various task especially with SIM-Management feature utilization
Consider other models of GSM-gateways